Duyuruyu Kapat
Facebook Gözat
Twitter Gözat

Photoshop 7.0 Goodies from Marc

Konu, 'Tasarım Atölyesi' kısmında gmarik tarafından paylaşıldı.

1. gmarik

gmarik Yeni Üye

Kayıt:
    22 Aralık 2002
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    One of the tools, I use a web designer is Adobe Photoshop 7.0 (Together with Macromedia Dreemweaver MX, Namo WebEditor 5.0, Bradbury TopStyle 3.0, ColorWheel 4.2), and over the last five years I've learned something and now it's time to open my knowledge and achievments to the world. So here it comes, the first part - on Adobe Studio Exchange (Styles, Custom Shapes, Brushes, Actions and vector artwork). So be a judge to me and say what do you see before your eyes.

Part two. To put it all in nuthell - I also want to share a very special collection of Action (.atn files) - 222 text and image effects in a one archive, 220 Kb . What are you waiting for? Go on, enjoy it!

Here is one of the last brushes (so you would know, who you are dealing with), made for Christmas:
    [​IMG]

If you're interested in any of my works or want to contact me, you're free to do it at gmarik@hotbox.ru

2. Sahin

Sahin Daimi Üye

Kayıt:
    28 Mayıs 2002
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Hi
    Thank you for sharing your works with us!
    I have been looking at your works and I have to say that I liked it very much you have done an excellent piece of work! especially "150 ultra red radar" I liked this action very much. And I also think that its a good idea too put all the actions in one file as you did. I have been looking at your website:

http://www.annabolshova.ru

I can't speak russian so I didn't understand so much but it looks good. We have a lot of users who is interested off photoshop and many of them have also done great jobs, so I think that they are going to be very interested off your great works.:super:

3. Sahin

Sahin Daimi Üye

Kayıt:
    28 Mayıs 2002
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Arkadaşlar yukardaki linkte yani şu 220 Kb linkinde 222 adet süper atn tek dosya içinde tavsiye ederim ;)

4. Eylem

Eylem Aktif Üye

Kayıt:
    30 Haziran 2002
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Meslek:
    Ögrenci & Webdesigner
    Şehir:
    Sweden
    велики&#1081:D

I agree with Sahin you have done a very great job:super: I hope that you are continuing to share your works with us;)

5. Highlander

Highlander Üye

Kayıt:
    11 Ekim 2002
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Meslek:
    ogrenci
    Şehir:
    Istanbul
    Hi Marc

Great job, thank you for the atn ;)

6. terstokat

terstokat Aktif Üye

Kayıt:
    24 Ekim 2002
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Meslek:
    Profisyonel Serseri. Tipim de musayıt!
    Şehir:
    Antalya
    ?????? gmarik
    ??????? ?????? :)

7. ab

ab Aktif Üye

Kayıt:
    19 Mayıs 2002
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Meslek:
    Oğrenci
    Şehir:
    İstanbul
    wow. Your adobe exchange archieve is impresive. As a person who rarely loves someones works I can say that your works deserve to be praised. Thanks again for sharin us those preatty cool stuff. :super: