Duyuruyu Kapat
Facebook Gözat
Twitter Gözat

Bush'u e-mail'le tehdit davası

Konu, 'Konu Dışı' kısmında Sahin tarafından paylaşıldı.

1. Sahin

Sahin Daimi Üye

Kayıt:
    28 Mayıs 2002
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:

2. Sahin

Sahin Daimi Üye

Kayıt:
    28 Mayıs 2002
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Valla Ahmet fena korkutmuş adamları :D

3. con_simit

con_simit Daimi Üye

Kayıt:
    17 Ekim 2002
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Şehir:
    İstanbul
    Turkish man faces trial for e-mail threats to Bush

ISTANBUL: A Turkish prosecutor has demanded three years in jail for a man who allegedly sent threatening e-mails to the White House in the wake of the September 11 attacks in the US last year, the mass circulation Hurriyet daily reported on Tuesday. The case against the 27-year-old, a translator in an Istanbul company who was tracked down as the sender of the threats, was opened after a complaint from the US Consulate in Istanbul. An official from the consulate contacted by AFP declined to comment on the issue, saying that they were not publicly discussing "security matters". The suspect, identified as Ahmet Burak Ceylan, allegedly threatened US President George W. Bush and other officials in e-mails he sent to the White House with the nickname "Tex Lincoln" shortly after September 11.
    1 - Number One News Resource of Pakistan - The News - Jang Group

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Turkish man to stand trial for e-mail threats to Bush

ISTANBUL - A Turkish prosecutor has demanded three years in jail for a man who allegedly sent threatening e-mails to the White House in the wake of the September 11 attacks in the US last year, the mass circulation Hurriyet daily reported on Tuesday. The case against the 27-year-old, a translator in an Istanbul company who was tracked down as the sender of the threats, was opened after a complaint from the US Consulate in Istanbul.
    An official from the consulate contacted by AFP declined to comment on the issue, saying that they were not publicly discussing "security matters". The suspect, identified as Ahmet Burak Ceylan, allegedly threatened US President George W Bush and other officials in e-mails he sent to the White House with the nickname "Tex Lincoln" shortly after September 11.

One of the messages quoted by Hurriyet said: "If the White House does not meet my demands... I will be your horrible ghost and I will hunt you in the White House. I will be armed. I will not shy away from shooting those who will want to send me to prison and harm me."

Another message said: "My patience has run out. It is time to attack." It was not clear what man's demands were. Ceylan has denied writing the messages and said his e-mail account could have been used by other employees in the company who knew his password, Hurriyet reported. - AFP
    Khaleej Times - Online

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

İlginçtir ki bütün beynelmilel kaynaklar haberin mahreçinde Hürriyetin adını ansa da, Hürriyet'in sitesinde bu haberi bulamıyoruz!

Bu arada Ahmet kardeşimiz için bir ödül filan düşünemez miyiz :)

4. Eylem

Eylem Aktif Üye

Kayıt:
    30 Haziran 2002
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Meslek:
    Ögrenci & Webdesigner
    Şehir:
    Sweden
    Direk olarak yöneticilik hatta siteyi devredebiliriz :D